Roof Hail Damage Repair & Replacement
Are you searching for a roof hail damage repair expert? You’ve got that perfect roof on your DFW-area home when all of a sudden a hail storm comes. This might seem unfair, but it is a reality that homeowners all around the region have to bear with. But while the roof storm damage that you experience might be rough, that does not mean that your roof cannot get back to normal.
Fair N Square Roofing will get the roof hail damage on your property repaired accordingly. Our team is dedicated to repair or replace anything wrong with your roof by using a few simple steps.
Hail Damage Roof Inspection
The first part of the process is to look at the hail damage on your roof. We will complete a full hail damage assessment to figure out the extent of the damage and what we can do to fix it.
The inspection process will entail the following critical steps:
- Gutters, downspouts, gutter screens, and other surfaces on the edges of your roof are inspected. These spots are often the first ones that will be damaged.
- The shingles or tiles around your roof are reviewed. You can look at these to see if there are any dents on those tiles or if any of them are becoming loose.
- We also check the areas around the vents, chimney, or other features protruding out of your roof. The flashing is reviewed too. This enables us to see how well the vents are organized and if there are problems where the air is moving through those spots.
How Do You Know if You Have Hail Damage From Shingles?
The hail damage to shingles is particularly essential to note. You will not get an insurance claim unless you can show there was damage to the shingles. Those tiles are the points that will make up much of your roof.
The shingles would particularly be reviewed based on how the asphalt material and the mat in the middle are dented. The granules on the surface will also be dented to where they will come apart and fall off.
Any insulation features underneath your roof may be reviewed in the hail damage assessment as well. These insulation points may be analyzed to see if there are any holes in the insulation caused by the hail damage.
Roof Hail DamageRepair Cost
How much does it cost to repair hail damage to a roof?
The cost associated with getting the hail damage repaired should be reviewed well. The cost will vary based on the intensity of the repair process.
In some cases, you might only need to get a few segments of your roof fixed or replaced. It will cost around $400 to $700 per square for fixing your roof. A square refers to 100 square feet of roofing space.
Meanwhile, you might have to spend around $4,000 to $5,000 to get an entire roof repaired altogether. This includes getting the materials needed, the labor required for the task, the underlayments needed, and the overall process of removing the old items. A few extra hundred dollars may also be included for flashing materials if needed.
You may also need to replace the entire roof altogether, although this would be for cases where the damages to the roof are too intense. Also, this would be best in cases where the roof is old enough to be replaced. Expect to spend from $5,000 to $20,000 for the full roof replacement process; the value will vary based on the size of the roof and the materials you would utilize.
Hail Damage Estimates
A full estimate of your roof should be reviewed well. The general estimate for your roof will work around all the key features on your roof and see how intense the damages involved might be.
The most important part of the estimate is to ensure that you can get the solutions that you need to be managed right. The estimate should be based on factors like:
- The materials that have to be applied
- Any flashing that needs to be replaced
- How you might need to get extra insulating materials on hand
Hail Damage Roof Claim
Is Hail Damage Covered By Insurance?
The process of getting a roof claim from storm damage can be a challenge to bear with. But, you can use a few steps to help you with potentially making the most out of your roof claim:
- Be sure to review the hail damage around your home accordingly and that you have a professional estimate for how much it will cost for the roof to be repaired. The details must be as specific as possible.
- Send the proper report as soon as possible after the hail damage occurs. Your claim may be denied if you wait too long.
- Review the options that the insurance provider gives you. Your provider should give you enough coverage for handling many of the repair options that are available to you. Be sure you find the proper standards for your work to see that nothing wrong can occur.
The roof replacement deductible that you would spend will vary based on your home insurance policy. Take a look at the terms on your insurance policy to ensure you have the help that you deserve.
How Long to You Have to File a Claim for Hail Damage?
Most homeowners insurance companies allow you up to a year to file a claim. So, you don’t have to fix it immediately. However, if you don’t, it could lead to further damage to your home.
#1 Hail Damage Roofing Contractors
You can take advantage of our services at Fair N Square Roofing when you are looking for the help you deserve. We at Fair N Square Roofing will help you with your hail damage repair needs in the DFW area.
Our team at Fair N Square Roofing will help you with reviewing your roof. We offer a no-obligation service where we can help you figure out what repairs you need. After reviewing your roof, we can plan an estimate and help you get in touch with your insurance provider.
We have trained and experienced professionals who can assist you with the entire repair processes. We have many helpful employees on hand to remove the damaged surface and get new material added. You can trust we will do the repair or replacement job right the first time.
Talk with us as soon as you need hail damage roof repair services. Our team is on hand to give you the assistance you need for getting even the most challenging hail damages repaired.